You bet people do this. I read quite a few blogs from people I know. Too many people just whine about their life though.
You encourage your students to go to your blog to learn something from you. What could you put on here that your kids could use? They'd love to see your blog!!! Maybe some photos? More writing? What you did on the weekend? Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You bet people do this. I read quite a few blogs from people I know. Too many people just whine about their life though.
You encourage your students to go to your blog to learn something from you. What could you put on here that your kids could use? They'd love to see your blog!!! Maybe some photos? More writing? What you did on the weekend? Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment